My Daily Journey Blog


Announcement of a new Blog title



Hello Readers and Followers of FilipinaAz.com,




I am announcing the new name of my blog title to "My Daily Journey Blog" I am now blogging my daily life events. This is now a new phase of my life. The darkest Journey of my life has been long forgotten and I would like to leave it that way (I Survived). It is time to say goodbye to my rough Journey from the past and hello to my new HAPPY life.




I was overwhelmed of the suggestions I received from family and friends and my blog readers all over the world that I should be blogging phase II.




I am hoping that I won't bore you with this subject and that you will continue to patronize my blog. I promise I won't be whining about any negative stuff. 




I am here to just write whatever comes to my mind. My blog for sure would be all about places to eat, interesting places to see, interesting trails to hike, my cooking and just basically about anything in between.

Thanks to everyone. I've always treasure you all my readers, Google friends followers and especially to my Facebook friends (Friendly Group, SimpleThoughts, Single Pilipina Group and Secret of My Heart)


And Thanks to Jing, Faith, Nandeth, Helene, Christina, Sarah Bandalan, Lance, Jona Garnica, Mary Ann, Agie,
and to rest that I don't mention here thank you.


Signed,
FilipinaAz



You might be interested on my recent Grand Canyon Trip Click Here!
A true to life story that needs to be told (My story!)
A quick recap of my Darkest Journey
Adjusting life to America Click here!
My fiance/e visa story! Click here.
My ordeal of bringing over my adopted lil Avril to come live with me. Click here!


An article of Confessions of a Proud Filipina




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will put smiles on my face!