Beef Jerky Recipe How To -Update Dec 2011




15lbs of Round Eye Beef Roast 

Secret Recipe

Secret Recipe

Marinate for 24 hours for best tasty beef jerky

Ingredients:

15 lbs eye round beef thinly sliced
1/2 cup of Creole Salt
3 tsp cayenne pepper
4 tbsp crushed red peppers
2 cup sugar
1/2 cup Vodka(Optional: replace vodka with Brandy)
1/2 cup red wine
1/2 cup lemon juice
1 can crushed pineapple with juice 
1 can mountain dew soda
1/4 cup liquid smoke
1/4 cup Worcestershire Sauce
1/2 cup soy sauce (optional)


Mix all ingredients and marinate beef for 1 hour or so. Best if you let it marinate for 25 hours[Photo below after marinating]

Arrange meat on the first tier of hydrator.
Put the thicker on the bottom and thinner on top.
[See photo below]


When you are done cover the dehydrator and let it cook for 24 hours
[See photo below]
After the first 12 hours dont forget to turn the tier from bottom to top and top to bottom to get the meat evenly cooked.

This is what it looks like when done!
[See photo below]



Enjoy!
My Next Cooking Post:
Spice up Your Plantains
My Previous Cooking Post:
Beef Stir-fry with Veggies
You Might Like for Related cooking:
My Archives Post

4 comments:

  1. Best Jerky I ever ever had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ray from MICHIGAN:

    "This is the best, flavorful, delicious jerky I have ever eaten. I do not buy store bought jerky anymore. If you are out of jerky, I wait until you have more. Best ever, sweet and hot at the same time."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly from Phoenix:

    Very good jerky!!! My favorite ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Henry E. from Gilbert, AZ:

    I have been buying Aurora's Beef Jerky for over a year now. I have to say that her jerky is quite posible the best I have tasted! Aurora uses a unique blend of spices & ingredients that make it uniquely special. I recommend that you try her jerky and see for yourself how great it taste!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments will put smiles on my face!