Sunset Walk Around Peralta Neighborhood

Superstition Mountain in Gold Canyon Arizona



The top photo is taken during our hike today (11/19/2011)just around the side trail of Peralta Neighborhood. Instead of taking the smooth road as usual, we took the side trail hike. 

On our way just a few yards from our house, we encounter this weird looking tree. I could call this Aurora's Nest. lol just kidding!
The tree looks like it had been camped on by a hiker but i'm not sure.






(Pretty monkey is up on the tree!)


I used to climb a tree when I was young. Matter of fact, I got a big scar right at the center of my forehead due to I had fallen off straight down on my face from a tree which is 15feet high. Have I learned my  
lesson? No, until to this day I still climb up on a tree.


We passed a clear sandy trail right by at the Peralta Elementary School.
J asked me if I could play with him sketching stuff on the ground. So, I did!
See me sketching a girl face
figure? 


Here's the finished touch of the sketch I made. (Somewhat look like an old lady or me! lol.




That's it for the day!
Thanks for reading.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will put smiles on my face!